Thursday, January 23, 2014

Love Sky: Sad Love Story [Manga]

So I finally finished this manga.
And it was so depressing.

It's called "Love Sky: Sad Love Story"




I think I either missed the "Sad Love Story" part, or I saw it and thought "well all love stories are kinda sad, but they turn out alright."
No, this was so, so depressing.

However, I finished it. To the bitter end.
And I cried like a baby.

I think the worst part about how depressing it was, was that it was based on a true story.
It's like Marley & Me. But worse.
I don't think I've been more grateful about my life, than I was when I was reading this manga.

I'm just wondering what the writer was thinking. "Oi, this girl lived this terrible, sad, life, where people close to her died and shunned her and people treated her terribly. Let's turn it into a shoujo manga."

I need like a Disney movie or something now.
Hooray for High School Musical.

No comments:

Post a Comment

...

...