Sunday, January 26, 2014

Les Miserables: Shoujo Cosette [Show?!]

So, like the world couldn't get any worse.
They made a Les Miserable anime.
And called it shoujo Cosette.
Wat.

So I'm scrolling down best-animes.tv, and I see...


And of course I'm all "wat" so I click on it, and I watch the first few episodes. The following pictures pretty much describe what I thought of it: 

But despite those things, there were just a few things that weren't very good, quality-wise.

ValJean didn't have a mouth, his mustache just wiggled whenever he talked. When he would say something that I go "WHAT" at, I would have to go back and check to see if he was thinking or speaking by seeing if his mustache wiggled.
Cosette's hair isn't blonde, it's yellow. And not just yellow, it's YELLOW. 
Is that a mustache or nose hair. I know he's supposed to be ugly, but that's just MEAN.
I'm not going to go into all the details as to why I didn't like it, but there were a lot of things inaccurate to the plot, and the quality of it was almost laughable. Dramatic music played at all the wrong times, and it was way too.... empty, with hardly any attention to detail. 
If you wanna watch it, it's on Best Animes (link is on the right bar), and is under "recently added" on the homepage.

And I leave you with this picture that made me laugh. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

...

...