Monday, February 3, 2014

[Insert Title Here]

(totally just figured out I can post a gif ehehhehehehehhehehe)

So I've had a lack of things to write about (as you can tell) so this is kind of an update post of stuff that I'm watching, things I will watch, and just random stuff I'm doing right now.

Recently I've been keeping up with Kill la Kill, which isn't great, but isn't bad either. It's on it's 16th episode, and the story is starting to get pretty interesting.

~
Started Chaos;Head, which is supposedly the "prequal" of Steins;Gate. Unfortunately, they're nothing the same. Plot-wise, it might be. But when it comes to character likability, humor, and design, it's not the same at all. I wouldn't say it isn't good so far, but it's definitely not the same.

~
I found there's an OVA for Another, which I watched while it was airing a while ago. It's really good, but definitaly very bloody. Although for a horror, it's got more plot than most horror shows do (i.e. Corpse Party, which was mostly put a bunch of kids in a room and have them get slaughtered various bloody ways). I've only seen the first 5 minutes of the OVA, but judging by the cover, I SHOULD NOT in ANY WAY trust those adorable little twins. Never. Ever.

~
Sorta kinda started Strike the Blood. I wasn't going to add it to this list because it took me 2 months to watch two episodes, but I feel like I should. It's not as great as it's expectation, and it feels (judging by the two episodes I saw) that there's more dinking around and chatting than actual action and plot building. 50% of the episode: "Oh, we should probably go do this thing and get rid of this bad guy, huh." Next 30%: Actually going and getting rid of the bad guy. Last 20%: "Well now that's done, now what."

~
Well, that's about it, really. I've been reading Bitou Lollipop, and when I run out of chapters, I might do a post. Other than that, there's really not much going on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

...

...