Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Spring Arrivals! (And other important announcements)

So, I was finding some new animes to watch, and I found a few really epic-looking ones that are coming out in a few weeks, so I thought I'd share.

Mahouka Koukou no Resttousei 
(The Irregular at Magic High School)
Air date: April 6th
This one looks pretty good. It appears to be kind of like Modern Magic Made Easy meets Sword Art Online. Which, ya know, isn't a bad combination. Learn more about it and watch the PV here.

Akuma no Riddle
Air date: April 4th
This one looks REALLY GOOD. Apparentlyit'sayuri HOWEVER, SEE HOW AWESOME IT LOOKS. From the PV it doesn't look like an intense Yuri, just something like Black Rock Shooter (which I'm still refusing to believe is a Yuri so ssssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh). Learn more about it and watch the PV here

Soul Eater Not!
Air date: April 9th
Okay, the deal with this one is a little more complicated.
I'm just gonna say you might be really really really really really disappointed with this, Soul Eater fans. The deal is that Soul Eater Not! sorta kinda a continuation of the manga. However, this one is different. I've read comments and articles saying that it's specifically classified as an ecchi (then again, Soul Eater kinda was too, tobehonest) and it'll mostly be fanservice. It also doesn't help that I don't think they've written past chapter 14 of the manga, so it'll probably have tonnnns of filler. 
I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THAT SOUL EATER NOT! IS AN ECCHI AND WILL WATCH THE FIRST FEW EPISODES ANYWAYS, but I probably will be disappointed. However, I'm still really hyped for this, and I hope I'll get to see some old Soul Eater formula. Find out more about it and watch the PV here.

Black Butler III
No release date yet
Guys, season three of Black Butler has been greenlit. 
CAN I JUST-
NO.
NO NO NO NO NO.
THIS IS A TERRIBLE IDEA, GUYS.
AWESOME.
JUST-
NO.
Black Butler: Meh
Black Butler II: Bad
Black Butler III: TERRIBLE TERRIBLE IDEA
WHO THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA.
You know, what I bet it was all those Yaoi fangirls. 
Yup, blame the Yaoi fangirls.


Welllllllllll, anyways. That's all that really seemed good to me. Let me know if you find anything else that looks good, I'm always interested in new shows~!

No comments:

Post a Comment

...

...